Welcome to Fundraising for Schools
An essential resource for anyone with responsibility for raising school funds and finance
Fundraising for Schools is an independent monthly magazine, containing up-to-date and accurate information about all the sources of extra funding from which your school could benefit.
Each issue Fundraising for Schools will let you know which exactly which grants and awards are available; the criteria for application; and how and when to apply. In addition, the magazine also contains advice about fundraising strategies, case studies from schools that have previously applied for funding, guidance for completing application forms and writing bids, ideas for your fundraising events, the latest fundraising news, plus much more. See below a list of our regular features.
If your school is seeking funds for a specific project - or just raising funds to aid its improvement and development - then Fundraising for Schools is a must-read publication. Subscribe today to ensure your school has the best chance of funding success!
Expert resources for all teaching professionals
- Awards and Grants
Find out which awards and grants are available, and the criteria for application
- Fundraising News
Keep up-to-date with the latest fundraising stories
- Case Studies
Learn from the successes and failures of schools that have previously applied for funding
- Fundraising Methods and Strategies
Advice and guidance on how to apply for, and successfully receive, funding
- Fundraising Events
Inspirational ideas to help brighten up your traditional fundraising events
- Educational Trusts and Sponsors
We profile the charitable trusts and sponsors which support education and the work of schools, letting you know which ones have money available and whether they might be sympathetic to school projects
- Grant Reminders
We remind you of upcoming deadlines for previously featured awards and grants
Here is a selection of testimonials
- "I have been a fundraiser working predominantly with schools in Leeds for two years and, through reading Fundraising for Schools, we
have received more than £100,000 towards various school and community projects. I wouldn’t be without it – consulting Fundraising for Schools
has always managed to produce great results for us."
Shari Baker, Fundraiser, Leeds
- "Through reading Fundraising for Schools I got £3,000 from one foundation for a bio-acoustical system which we use in the PE hall and in assemblies. I also got £700 from the EMI Music Foundation towards building an internal radio station on a permanent basis. All as a result of seeing leads in Fundraising for Schools. I have been a fundraiser for eight years and I still find it an invaluable tool."
Michael Watson, Development Manager, Ivy Bank School, Lancashire
- "Fundraising for Schools is a concise and informative publication, which provides excellent leads."
Doug Scott, Business Manager, Chenderit School, Banbury